Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mike's story

Mike's story:

I was in a long distance relationship. I thought that everything was going smoothly. Until one day I found out that my girlfriend Tisha had another boyfriend. And to make matters worse, HE had another girlfriend THAT SHE KNEW ABOUT!! Whut tha fuck? I wanted to marry this woman. I was saving to move out there and buy her a ring. I would have given her everything. I really thought we were in love. What would possess a woman to cheat on a good man with an obviously 'fucked up' man?
Please help me understand why this bitch could be so stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the moѕt іmportant information
for me. Anԁ i am glad гeаding yοur
article. But wanna remark on fеw genеral things, Τhe
site style is ideal, the articles is reаllу nice : D.
Gоoԁ job, cheеrs

Alsο visіt my wеb site :: Eternity rings